Specific to KBB, improve best practice in customer engagement, understanding needs, objection handling techniques, how to agree the next stage and alternative options in closing the sale.
The course utilises 30 years of KBB and Merchant sales experience from tutor Simon Acres, formally Group Sales Director at Omega PLC & former Retail Corporate Chairman of the KBSA Association. To view a trailer about this course, please click here.
- Five modules of video content
- Certificate of Achievement
- Complimentary access to a specific KBB Facebook group (where your training tutor can answer further questions)
- Understanding the sales process
- Understanding customer engagement
- Understanding handling objections
- Understanding buying signals
- Understanding closing the sale
To buy your pre-recorded sessions, please make sure you are logged in.
The price of this course is £99.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.
Please note you can buy a combined showroom training package of the Customer Engagement Sales Training and Advance Showroom Sales Training
for £199.00 plus VAT. If you are interested in this bulk package, please contact email@example.com.