Regional or in-company
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
The Yard Foreman can be overlooked for formal training, but will often be one of the team members that would benefit most from external support. This individual will usually have been promoted because they were a hard worker, but this particular attribute alone is not enough to succeed when managing others.
The course is designed with the target audience in mind, who may well not be used to the classroom environment. Emphasis is placed less upon theory, and more upon relevant and practical examples of how to get the best from your team.
Who would benefit?
Yard Foremen, Yard Supervisors and Managers of external departments
To provide delegates with practical assistance and support with the three main challenges facing them: The effective management of the yard area, the management of others and providing good customer service.
- The role, and the difference between managing and leading teams
- Leadership Styles and how you are perceived by others
- Time Management – why some people seem to get more done than others and dealing with people who waste your time.
- Setting SMART objectives and realistic goals to ensure success
- Understanding how to motivate and interact with different types of people
- Performance Management and the step-by-step approach, including when to seek input and advise from Branch Management
- What can and can’t be delegates and the difference between delegation and abdication.
-Providing good customer service whilst managing yard operations
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your interest please contact Paige Godsell at email@example.com or call 02476 854980.