Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Principles of Merchandising
Reducing Stock Loss & Shrinkage
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This practical programme will give the knowledge and understanding needed to develop a warehouse layout that will operate safely, efficiently and economically, so as to add contribution to the overall profitability of the organisation. Each area covered in the workshop will conclude with plans of action to help with implementation on the job.
Who would benefit?
Managers, Assistant Managers and Yard Supervisors.
By the end of the workshop the delegates will;
Understand how to plan to make the best use of space available
- Be able to build in appropriate fixtures and fittings
- Identify the most efficient operating practice
- Develop a safe working environment
- Be able to maintain security
- Demonstrate how to minimise damage
- Efficient space planning and utilisation
- Fixtures and fittings
- Best practice for warehousing
- Building in safety
- Routine maintenance and checks
- Stock and order levels
- Stock rotation and sequencing
- Goods in and out
- Leakage and shrinkage
- Damage prevention
- Order picking
- Action plans.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your
interest please contact Becky Stokes at [email protected] or call 02476 854980.