Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Driver CPC Training
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This course is designed to ensure delegates will have an understanding of the expense incurred when operating delivery vehicles, and how important it is to ensure that the correct type of vehicle is used in an organised and cost efficient way.
Who would benefit?
Drivers, Fleet Managers, Yard Supervisors.
- Understanding the importance of using the correct vehicle type
- Ability to identify the most cost effective way of delivering
- Basic understanding of the relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Working with drivers.
- Vehicle costing
- Standing costs
- Running costs
- Depreciation calculation
- Mileage rate calculation
- Customer delivery charging
- Driver’s daily vehicle checks
- Planned preventive maintenance
- Vehicle selection
- Plated weights
- Maximising utilisation of load carrying capacity.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your
interest please contact Paige Godsell at [email protected] or
call 02476 854980.