Skip to main content
Find a Member
Which Membership Is Right For Me?
What Our Members Say
Regional Centres of Excellence
Diversity in Merchanting
Policy & Public Affairs
Changing the ratio
Aggregation of marginal gains
Leaving the European Union
Like a ton of bricks
BMF training centres
Jobs at the BMF
BMF Stockist Search app
Website user guide
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Strategic Leadership Course
This four day course is designed for business owners (when ran regionally) or leadership teams (when ran in-company). Leaders who are looking for a leadership skills course designed to help them unlock potential in their workforce, increase productivity, keep their best staff and develop a strategy to stay competitive in a fast changing business landscape. Aimed at Business Owners, Leadership teams, Directors and Heads-of.
Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Leading Through Change
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
A four-day leadership skills course spread out over two months (when ran regionally). Or a choice of selecting the content to personalise an in-company course of four days spread out over several months.
Who would benefit?
Business owners or Senior Leadership teams who are looking to:
- Free up time to work on their business strategy in order to grow their company
- Ensure that their company remains competitive during times of change
- Attract and keep their best people and lead teams to high performance
By the end of this training you will have:
- The ability to stand out as a strategic leader known for how well you lead your people in the direction you want your company to go
- Solved real business problems that are holding your company back
- Discovered the most effective way to ‘future proof’ your company
- Learned how to build and prepare high performing teams who are able to execute your company strategy
- Completed self-analysis to better understand how you lead now, what motivates you and why you think the way you do.
- Enhance the effectiveness of your leadership team
- Manage your long term goals and priorities
- Free up your time as a leader
- Strategic Thinking - Safeguard the future of your company
- Strategic Planning - Build the team that will keep you competitive
- Strategic Influence - Set your strategic direction, achieve buy-in and action from your direct reports
- Line of Sight - Ensure that your entire workforce knows where the business is going and is pulling in the same direction
- Drive high performance in your teams and departments
- Understand how to lead, delegate and motivate your people
- Lead your company to successfully achieve your company strategy
Places limited to 6 people.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your interest please contact Paige Godsell at email@example.com or call 02476 854980.
Keep me signed in
Create a new account