Regional or In-company
Webinar (Zoom Meeting)
As the UK comes out of lockdown, aged stock may be an issue for many merchants.
This highly interactive course will show how to reduce slow & non-moving stock and maintain appropriate levels going forward, ensuring a positive impact of sales and customer service.
Who would benefit?
Procurement Managers, Category Managers, Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, Stock Controllers, Yard Supervisors and anyone with an interest in stock management.
Further development opportunities:
- Customer service
- Essential sales & margin
- Finance for non-financial managers
- Planning procurement strategy, product segmentation, identifying core range and setting safety stock levels
- Calculating stock days and the cost of holding stock
- Slow & non-moving stock – Root causes, effects and the “Five R” process as a solution
- Basic principles of merchandising and the art of promoting goods for sale by their presentation
- Managing and controlling shrink
- Understand how stock affects the profitability and service levels
- Demonstrate appropriate stock management techniques
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The price of this course is £195.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.