Regional or in-company
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
Further development opportunities
The costs associated with having a high turnover of staff are considerable. This is both in financial terms, and in time and effort when having to replace and train new people after key members of staff have left the business. This is a common problem across the industry and this course has been specifically designed to help meet this challenge.
Delegates will be asked to complete a Clarity4D Personal Profile by completing an online questionnaire before attending the course. These Personal Profiles will then be used on the day to provide valuable insights when ensuring that team members are equipped and supported in the correct role within the business.
Who would benefit?
This course deals with staff engagement on an individual, team and company level and therefore it is suitable for Company Directors, Senior Management and Branch Managers.
It would also be suitable for the HR Professional who is considering‘rolling out’ a Staff Engagement Programme across the business.
- What motivates people at work and the common factors which cause satisfaction and dissatisfaction
- Measuring staff engagement utilising various methods of calculating, monitoring and tracking
- Building successful teams and providing advancement opportunities
- How staff are both communicated with and motivated by management, and creating advancement opportunities
- Mentoring and Role Modelling to ensure that talent is recognised and developed
- Interview skills and Appraisals and how to get the most from these formal processes
- Delegates are encouraged to consider what steps could be taken to improve levels of Staff Engagement, and therefore improve retention within their organisation and according to their individual needs.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your
interest please contact Paige Godsell at [email protected] or
call 02476 854980.