Further development opportunities
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
In this up-to-date workshop, you will learn how social media is changing the relationship between businesses and their customers. You will be given an overview of how to plan and implement an effective Social Media Strategy for your organisation.
Who would benefit?
Marketing Managers, IT Managers, Branch Managers, Business owners and Directors
- Creating Engaging Content
- Discovering what people want
- Quick ways to create Content
- Tools and techniques to produce professional material
- Social Selling
- Generating leads on Social Media
- How to approach prospects
- Social Media advertising best practice
- Measurement and Tracking
- Discover what people are saying about you online
- Analysis and measurement tools
- Making an Action Plan
- Social Media Landscape
- Where we are now
- Latest Trends and developments
- Your Social Media Objectives and KPIs
- Growing Your Audience
- Audience profiling
- Techniques to learn about customer needs
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The price of this course is £230.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.