2 Day - Social Media For Beginners
There is nothing worse than feeling unconfident and unsure about what to do with your social media. It is easy to go round and round in circles and never make any progress. In this competitive industry you need to have an online presence but too often businesses throw themselves in the deep end before planning out the what, the who, the when, the how. Taking a step back and thinking more strategically about what you are doing on social media will help boost your confidence, make better use of your time, and bring you better results.
This webinar will show you how to pick the right social media channels for you, create content for your audience, and show you how you can do this quickly and efficiently around your schedule. It will give you an Introduction to visual social platforms and is delivered in a language that everyone can understand from beginners to those with a general knowledge of social media.
This session is suitable for anyone who doesn’t know where to start with social media but has a basic very understanding of it and needs help and guidance on what to do next.
Virtual training session delivered via Zoom
6 Hours overall
Session 1 – 21st June, 9:30am-12:30pm
Session 2 - 28th June, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Getting to know your target audience and how to engage with them online
- Setting clear goals for what you want to get out of your social media activity
- Choosing the right social media channels for you
- Developing your brand tone of voice
- Introduction to creating engaging content that works for your business
- Great examples of social media content that works well on Facebook and Instagram
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The price of this course is £520.00 + VAT, the price below is for both days and inclusive of VAT.