Open course or for company specific minimum 6 delegates.
Virtual classroom workshops, including: Group activities, whiteboard activities and break out room discussions.
Session 1 - 09:30 – 11:30
Break - 11:30 – 14:00
Session 2 - 14:00 – 16:00
To understand the new reality of selling virtually and how to use virtual selling to maximise sales opportunities and develop relationships with new and existing customers.
2 Hour virtual classroom session, 2 Hour Break followed by 90 min Virtual classroom session. There will be a follow up session 10 days after the workshop to discuss how they are applying what they learnt plus their challenges.
This workshop will include a workbook and pre-course work sent out prior to the Virtual classroom session.
The objectives for the virtual workshops are:
- Understand the challenges of selling virtually
- Understand how to plan and facilitate a virtual sales conversation with single or multiple stakeholders.
- Understand how to build rapport and keep the customer engaged
- Explore how to control the virtual sales environment, be authentic with presence.
- Understand how to maintain sales momentum and gain a full understanding of the customer’s needs.
- Understand how to close a virtual meeting and gain commitment.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your interest please contact Paige Godsell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 854980.