Regional or in-company
4 days in total.
The course is run over 2 blocks of 2 days.
Days 1 & 2 to be held on 4 & 5 December 2019
Days 3 & 4 to be held on 21 & 22 January 2020
Further development opportunities
Advanced Sales Training for Sales Executives
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This in depth sales course will enhance the expertise used by existing sales representatives and provide new concepts and techniques to make the most of their sales visits. This will explore the requirements needed to ensure successful sales pitches and show how to engage your customer in your product lines and services.
The course is split into two blocks of two days to allow for the theory from days one and two to be put into practice before coming back for Days 3 & 4.. Days 1 and 2 deal with patch and account management whereas days 3 & 4 are focused around pure sales techniques and knowledge. This structure allows delegates to put into practice what they have learnt straight away and feedback to the tutor to share their experiences. In this way, delegates can maximise what they are able to take away from the course.
Who would benefit?
Newly appointed or existing Representatives, Staff with remote face-to-face contact with buyers.
- Understanding of ‘Marketing Concepts’
- Ability to qualify the sale
- Maximising the bottom line
- Finding and retaining customers
- Time management skills
- Pre-planning techniques to improve performance
- Effective territory management
- Developing business relationships.
- The market concept
- Time management
- Role of the outside representative
- Market research
- Pre-sales preparation
- The sales interview
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Economics of a sales force
- Attributes of the professional sales person
- Sourcing customers
- Payment nudger
- Getting appointments
- Using sales aids
- The need for selling and maximising profits.
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The cost of this course is £795.00 plus VAT (price below is inclusive of VAT)