Regional or in company
Further development opportunities
Proactive sales management
Management development courses
What do you get
Certificate of attendance
This course is designed to enable Sales Managers to effectively manage the performance of their team, and learn how to use coaching as a development and performance improvement tool.
Who would benefit
Anyone in a sales management position both externally and internally.
To understand the key principles of performance management and how to identify the development needs of your team. Recognise the importance of clear communication and how your behavioural style impacts on how you manage your team. You will learn how to apply simple effective coaching techniques and how to deliver feedback to help develop your team’s performance.
- Recognise the key principles of performance management and how to apply them.
- Understand how to identify the differing development levels of your team.
- Recognise the pitfalls of failing to communicate clearly your performance expectations.
- Identify how different behavioural styles impact on how you manage, motivate and coach your team.
- Understand the difference between Coaching and mentoring, and when to apply the different approaches. Learn how to deliver feedback including the development needs of your team.
- Practice coaching technique using an easy to follow coaching model. Identify ways to manage the development needs of your team. (Optional field based coaching hint and tips for external sales managers)
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your interest please contact Paige Godsell at email@example.com or call 02476 854980.