Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Advanced Sales Training for Sales Executives
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This course will develop the skills and knowledge needed to be an effective sales negotiator. It will help delegates develop a win-win situation with different types of customers in different situations.
Who would benefit?
Sales Office Staff, Counter Staff, Sales Representatives, Telesales Staff.
- Successfully negotiate by identifying your objectives, desired outcomes and best and worst case scenarios
- Successfully negotiate through high quality communication skills
- Successfully negotiate by identifying and achieving a win-win situation with the customer
- Successfully negotiate by fully understanding the process and steps of negotiation
- Successfully negotiate by confidently dealing with tough negotiators and difficult situations
- Successful negotiate by making an action plan to demonstrate what needs to be done differently.
- Recognising the buying motive
- Verbal communication skills: questioning, listening, challenging
- Non-verbal communication skills: body language, relative position, mirroring
- Objective setting
- Creating a win-win situation
- The steps of negotiation: context, climate, exploring, bidding, problem-solving and clinching the deal
- Dealing with objections
- Pushing’ and ‘Pulling’
- Difficult negotiation
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your
interest please contact Paige Godsell at [email protected] or
call 02476 854980.