Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Managing & Controlling Stock
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This effective course will show how to maintain a high level of security, keeping loss and shrinkage to a minimum. It will cover precautions and everyday measures to ensure safety and security. This will suggest solutions for each individual problem area.
Who would benefit?
Anyone responsible for the safety and security within a premises, Stock Managers/Supervisors, Security Staff.
- Awareness of general security within a branch
- Assess areas at risk
- Proactive/reactive management
- Cost-effective ways of improving security
- Look at systems and procedures
- Threat of terrorist attack – staff vetting, perimeter and vehicle security.
- Dealing with customer/staff theft
- Understanding and applying the law
- Loss prevention
- Right of search
- Staff purchases
- Investigation by management/specialists.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your
interest please contact Paige Godsell at [email protected] or
call 02476 854980.