Regional or in-company
Further Development Opportunities
The Psychology of Influence and Persuasion
What do you get?
Workbooks, guides and checklists and a Certificate of attendance.
How you set your prices has a direct and immediate impact on the bottom line. Your prices change buying behaviour, drive the profitability of your business and even change the competitive landscape.
This one-day workshop is designed to be an engaging and practical introduction into the science of pricing. It will introduce you to three core elements: customers, competitors and company success. You will be shown how to capture more value and support smarter pricing decisions.
Who would benefit?
Marketing Managers, Sales Managers and sales teams, Branch Managers, Business owners and Directors.
- Accurately calculate your costs
- Understand market value
- Extract your customer’s budget
- Set the right prices
- Increase your profitability
- Voodoo pricing? There’s a better way.
- Understanding Customers’ price perceptions
- Price vs Value
- Pricing Research
- Price segmentation
- Standing out from your Competitors
- Competing with value players
- Fighting price wars
- Fixing the right price – structures, segments and stairways
- Communicating prices with positive perceptions
- Action Plans and next steps
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your interest please contact Paige Godsell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 854980.