22 September 2022
23 September 2022
This course focuses on the importance of the effective management of people within any business. It will equip Managers with the skills to professionally lead individuals or teams, whilst maintaining productivity and meeting company objectives.
Who would benefit?
Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers that have a direct responsibility for managing people. This could include: Yard Foreman, Trade Counter Supervisor, Office Manager, Transport Manager, Showroom Manager, Assistant Manager and Manager.
- Develop and motivate individuals to realise their potential and enable them to contribute fully to the business
- Develop and maintain the team so that it becomes a more effective work unit
- Manage staff performance and discipline
- Develop and improve verbal and non-verbal management communications
- The role of the manager and boundaries of aurthority
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
- Why manager's accept poor performance and how this can adversely affect the indevidual, the team, the business and the manager.
- Motivating others by building teams
- Understanding yourself and others utalising Character Type Recognition
- Understanding the impact of your personal management style and how to modify your approach, usually only slightly but often to great effect
- Negotiation Styles incluging Passive, Aggressive and Assertive behaviours
- Dealing with conflict in a calm assertive manner
- Communication skills and providing positive and critical feedback
- The importance of effective delegation and objective setting
- Handling difficult conversations and why they should not be avoided
- The step-by-step guide to Performance Management Recruitment and induction
- Training staff and staff appraisals.
The price of this course is £510.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.