Regional or in-company
Webinar (Zoom Meeting)
This course focuses on the importance of the effective management of people within any business. It will equip Managers with the skills to professionally lead individuals or teams, whilst maintaining productivity and meeting company objectives.
Who would benefit?
Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers that have a direct responsibility for managing people. This could include: Yard Foreman, Trade Counter Supervisor, Office Manager, Transport Manager, Showroom Manager, Assistant Manager and Manager.
- Develop and motivate individuals to realise their potential and enable them to contribute fully to the business
- Develop and maintain the team so that it becomes a more effective work unit
- Manage staff performance and discipline
- Develop and improve verbal and non-verbal management communications
- Leading change, and striving for continuous improvement
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
- A look at different management styles
- The difference between firm management & bullying
- The seven habits of highly effective people
- The need for assertiveness & optimism
- Time management
- Effective delegation and setting SMART objectives
- Motivating different character types
- Performance management
- 360 degree self-appraisal
- Assessing your team’s needs
- Staff appraisals
- Giving feedback & having difficult conversations
- Recruitment – spotting the trend before you recruit and taking the long term view
- Interviewing skills.
The price of this course is £200.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.