Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Introduction to Management
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This course focuses on the importance of the effective management of people within any business. It will equip Managers with the skills to professionally lead individuals or teams, whilst maintaining productivity and meeting company objectives.
Who would benefit?
Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers that have a direct responsibility for managing people. This could include: Yard Foreman, Trade Counter Supervisor, Office Manager, Transport Manager, Showroom Manager, Assistant Manager and Manager.
- Develop and motivate individuals to realise their potential and enable them to contribute fully to the business
- Develop and maintain the team so that it becomes a more effective work unit
- Manage staff performance and discipline
- Develop and improve verbal and non-verbal management communications
- Building and leading team
- Motivating staff
- Dealing with conflict
- Assertive communication
- Questioning, listening and feedback skills
- Managing discipline
- Recruitment and induction
- Setting objectives and targets
- Leading change
- Training staff and staff appraisal.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your
interest please contact Paige Godsell at email@example.com or
call 02476 854980.