Skip to main content
Find a Member
Which Membership Is Right For Me?
What Our Members Say
Regional Centres of Excellence
Diversity in Merchanting
The Institute of Builders Merchants
Policy & Public Affairs
Changing the ratio
Aggregation of marginal gains
Leaving the European Union
Like a ton of bricks
BMF training centres
Jobs at the BMF
Website user guide
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
2 Hour Webinar - How to Optimise your eCommerce Website
The way that we buy products and services has changed drastically and it is more important than ever that businesses have an optimised and user-friendly website for their customers. Attention spans are getting shorter and shorter so you want to make sure when a customer wants to buy something, you make that process as simple and easy for them as you can.
Regional or in-company
Virtual training session delivered via Zoom
The way that we buy products and services has changed drastically and it is more important than ever that businesses have an optimised and user-friendly website for their customers.
Attention spans are getting shorter and shorter so you want to make sure when a customer wants to buy something, you make that process as simple and easy for them as you can.
In this course, we will be focusing on how you can optimise your ecommerce website. When selling from your website, you need to make sure your products and content are clearly listed with all the information your customers need.
To do this you need to understand your customers and what they are looking for when they are buying online. Furthermore, you want to understand how to drive sales forward and monitor your website to keep boosting sales.
Who would benefit?
From a hands-on point of view this course would be suitable for anyone responsible for managing the website, updating content on the website, improving the website and its functionality and user experience.
Equally this session would be beneficial for senior members of staff who may oversee the website or the online strategy for the business and want to understand more about how the website can be improved to increase sales.
- For attendees to visualise what they should be aiming for when it comes to selling online and what their customers want from the online experience.
- For attendees to learn how to improve elements of the website including product descriptions, website content, and the buyer journey as customers go through different categories and pages on the website.
- For attendees to grasp the bigger picture with ecommerce and how these small tweaks can contribute to your sales/profitability.
- The ecommerce picture of success for builders merchants
- Product descriptions & content – ensuring high quality & the right detail
- How to give your customers what they want in the online purchase journey
- Tactics to drive conversions and online purchase
To book your place, please make sure you are
The price of this course is £150.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.
3/23/2022 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Keep me signed in