Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Sales Negotiation Techniques
Advanced Sales Training for Sales Executives
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
It is all too easy to discount to ensure you ‘Get the Business’, but would you get it anyway? How many of your staff are unaware of the implications of discounting the sale? Margin erosion is a key problem affecting the bottom line and with the pressures of the customer expecting discounts should be a key focus for the business.
Who would benefit?
All staff that have face to face or telephone contact with customers. This could include: Counter Supervisor, Counter Staff, Sales Office Manager, Sales Office Staff and Managers and External Sales People wishing to tighten margin management.
Maximise margin by:
- Understanding the key elements that affect profit
- Understanding the costs and benefits of discounting
- Understanding what your prices represent
- Using good communication skills to identify customer needs
- Using effective sales skills and being a seller, not just an order taker
- Making an action plan to demonstrate what needs to be done differently.
- Understanding margin, mark-up, gross profit and net profit
- Knowing when and where to discount
- Understanding price and quality
- Using the services that the company provides to help make the sale
- Building rapport
- Questioning, listening and other verbal communication skills
- Body language and other non-verbal communication skills
- Securing add-on sales
- Dealing with objections
- Demonstrating a good company and product knowledge
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your
interest please contact Paige Godsell at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 02476 854980.