Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Diploma in Merchant Management
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
A four-day regional management course or a choice of selecting the content to personalise an in-company course of between two and five days.
Who would benefit?
Newly promoted or soon to be promoted Managers who are looking for an introduction to the key principles of effective modern management, Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, Department Managers, Trading Managers.
Develop and improve
- Personal effectiveness skills and attitudes
- People management skills
- Key skills in the major operations of branch and sales management
- Understanding of business finance and information management.
- Leadership and management roles
- Time management and personal organisation
- Decision making skills and techniques
- Giving feedback
- Being an assertive manager
- Developing and maintaining a team
- Motivational skills.
- Setting targets and objectives
- Managing change
- Performance management and appraisal
- Managing projects and task management
- Customer service and managing customer expectations
- Quality and continuous improvement
- Principles of finance and trading
- Control of working capital
- Managing stock.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your interest please contact Becky Stokes at [email protected] or call 02476 854980.