Regional or in-company
Regional or in company
Further development opportunities
Sales training for representatives
What do you get?
Certificate of attendance
This sales training course will help you develop an account management plan to build lasting client relationships and maximise sales opportunities with your key accounts. Centring on delivering business value and developing customer relationships, the account development plans fundamental purpose is to move your account relationship to a point where your customer understands the business value you bring to their organisation, while maximising your sales revenue.
Who would benefit?
Any sales person who manages relationships with large value accounts.
To understand how to select the right key account to manage and learn how to produce an account management plan that will result in an improved relationship, deliver business value and sales revenue growth. You will understand the steps necessary to fully understand your customer, the strength of your relationships within the account and identify where you want to be and the steps necessary to get there. You will then learn how to construct an account development plan with key measures to monitor your progress.
- Identify and define the ideal key account to manage.
- Find out how to gain an in depth understanding of your chosen key account.
- Understand how to improve your customer relationships
- Understand how to identify what you want to achieve with the account
- Identify how to achieve your objectives, and measure your progress
- Learn how to construct an account management plan.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your interest please contact Paige Godsell at [email protected] or call 02476 854980.