Skip to main content
Find a Member
Which Membership Is Right For Me?
What Our Members Say
Regional Centres of Excellence
Diversity in Merchanting
Policy & Public Affairs
Changing the ratio
Aggregation of marginal gains
Leaving the European Union
Like a ton of bricks
BMF training centres
Jobs at the BMF
BMF Stockist Search app
Website user guide
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
1 Day How a House Is Built
The course details the various stages of building a house from the ground works, to first lift , second floor lift to roof and decorative finishing and explains all of the products that are used at each stage of the process.
Regional or in-company
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This course details the various stages of building a house from the ground works, to first lift , second floor lift to roof and decorative finishing and explains all of the products that are used at each stage of the process. The idea being that this knowledge of application of products provides context to help your staff maximise their sales potential through deeper knowledge and add-on sales. This is a useful tool as part of your induction process.
Who would benefit?
Apprentices, New Starters, Staff new to the industry.
To provide delegates with contextual knowledge using real-life case studies of house building from start to finish allowing a greater understanding of building materials that are sold in branch.
- Detailed explanations of house building progression from groundwork to the finished home and products used in each stage.
- Jargon busting and terminology of various products explained, especially useful for those products that have several names depending on customer.
- In depth analysis of various stages of house building with accompanying photographs and visual aids.
- Generic, non-supplier specific breakdown of products that can be used.
- Common pitfalls and forgotten products of the jobbing builder.
To book your place, please make sure you are
The price of this course is £245.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.
2/25/2020 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
BMF 1180 Elliott Court Coventry Business Park, Herald Ave Coventry CV5 6UB England
Keep me signed in
Create a new account