The course is designed to provide delegates with a view from the perspective of the customer. Various ways of improving levels of customer service are examined, and delegates are provided with an opportunity to express views as to how both they and the company they work for can improve.
Who would benefit?
Any member of the team who has regular direct contact with customers. This includes Branch Management, Counter Sales, Internal Sales, Yard Operatives and Drivers. Course content will be tailored to suit the target audience. Objectives To equip delegates with the skills to engage pro-actively with customers
Engage staff in the process of improving service levels throughout the business. To understand the customer and themselves better, and to consider the impact they have upon the business in their role.
- What defines good and bad customer service and how delegates like to be treated
- ‘How good are we?’ – Examining current levels of service
- ‘What’s holding us back?’ – Barriers to improving the customer experience
- Understanding and dealing with different types of customer
- The differences between Trade and Retail customers and how they need to be approached
- Individual Negotiation Styles and how this affects the customer
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Dealing with complaints and difficult situations.
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The price of this course is £230.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.