Regional, remote, or in-company
Classroom based or via Zoom
1-2 day versions
Further development opportunities
• Sales training for sales executives
What do you get?
Workbook and Certificate of attendance
This important module ensures delegates fully understand the implications of discounting and how to set selling prices correctly without leaving money on the table. It addresses the most common bad pricing habits and provides practical assistance in how to be a more effective sales person, rather than just an order taker. What the customer comes in for is up to them…what they leave with is up to you!!
Who would benefit?
Trade counter staff, sales office staff, showroom staff, external representatives, ABMs, BMs, Sales Managers or anybody in a customer facing role.
• Understand the key elements that affect our profit, and how you can influence them
• Build delegate confidence
• Challenge habitual discounting and prove that it’s avoidable
• Understand the many ways to strengthen your company’s performance
• What customers really want from their merchant of choice
• The role & attributes of a top sales-person (including KPIs)
• Understanding mark up, margin, gross profit & net profit
• Understanding the costs and effects of discounting – and how much sales you need to recover
• Perceived value – understanding where price, quality & service sit
• Questioning, probing & actively listening to your customer
• Pushing & pulling and building the confidence to be more resilient on price
• Dealing with objections & overcoming sales blocks
• Recognising buying signals
• Securing add-ons and increasing average ticket value
• Following up quotes and asking for the order
• A look at margin enhancing initiatives and other ways to improve branch margin
• Making an action plan, and committing to doing things differently going forward
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The price of this course is £400.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.