Regional or in-company
Classroom based or via Zoom
1 & 2 day options
Further development opportunities (other courses)
• Key account management
• Sales for Sales Representatives
What do you get?
Workbook and Certificate of attendance
This added-value course focusses on the sweet spot between price, quality & service, highlighting some of the most common bad pricing habits in merchanting and suggests ways to alleviate them so that delegates gain the confidence & know how to increase their personal sales & margin contribution by an average of 3%, which means that the course is effectively self-funding!
Who would benefit?
Any sales or customer facing staff from Yard Servers to Branch Managers and Sales Representatives
• Understand the importance of customer service and key elements that affect profit
• Understand the cost of discounting and the level of extra business needed to replace monies traded away in discounts
• Understand the different ways of improving margins to strengthen your company’s performance
• Customer-centricity: A look at what customers want / don’t want from their merchant of choice
• Why customers stop using you (it’s not always price), and some customer service home truths
• Basic customer segmentation (trade Vs retail), and perceived value by segment
• A look at some mystery shopping clips to help delegates overcome the fear of “stranger danger”
• Mark up, margin, gross profit & net profit – and getting to break-even point
• How to calculate a selling price from just a cost price and a target margin
• The difference between a sales person and an order taker
• Asking great “open” questions and building rapport with customers
• Perceived pricing – a powerful pricing exercise that highlights the effects of unnecessary discounting and the dangers of making assumptions on price
• Ways to push back when your customer asks you to drop price
• The 5 drivers of customer loyalty
• The 3 main stages of selling (The first 30 seconds, negotiation, and closing the sale)
• Increasing average ticket value – “Think project, not product”
• Pro-active initiatives to find new customers, win back lost customers or sell more to existing customers
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The price of this course is £200.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.