Essential Sales Management is a twelve month programme, recognised by the Institute of Sales Management, aiming to support talented individuals in successfully managing a portfolio of customers. It teaches sales strategies to increase sales growth along with brand awareness in a competitive market. For those who have had limited sales training but want to grow their portfolio, this programme also provides a sales toolkit.
Benefits of attending
This course is ideal for those who have been identified as the sales executives of the future, who require the foundation of sales management techniques, skills and knowledge to be successful.
Each workshop uses ‘best practice for getting sales results’ and builds on the delegates knowledge, whilst giving them a set of transferrable management skills utilising proven techniques.
The ten-day programme is delivered over three workshops launched by a one day induction, with a final one day ‘Business Improvement - Profitable Portfolio’ presentation at the end.
All Reed Consultants programmes are delivered in a highly engaging and inspirational manner. They are definitely not ‘death by PowerPoint’ experiences.
• Selling and Me
• Deliverable Results
• Ultimate Sales
• Profitable Portfolio Results Presentation
Programme Contents Include
• Understand the company sales strategy
• Sales competencies checklist
• Questioning and qualifying skills
• Professional sales behaviours
• Winning sales presentation
• Customer relationship management
• Building value using the 4 C’s
• Marketing campaigns
• Territory management planning
• Networking internally and externally
• Features, Advantages, Benefits – with accessories
• Customer and competitor analysis
• KPI’s sales targets for results
• Media profile sales and selling
• Referral every time
• Proactive telephone appointments
• Turning customer objections into sales
• Planning and preparation for customer facing visits
• Live prospecting
• Increasing margin by positioning add-ons
• Negotiation skills to maximise margins
• S.W.O.T with a so wot
• SMARTER not harder
• Project management principles
• Style of relating to others
• If I only had time
• Peer to peer feedback I'd buy from you
• Selling organisation approach
• Customer event with panache
• Stress in aales - How to find the right balance
Based on your final ‘Business Improvement’ presentation, Executive ISM status (EISM) will be awarded, including one year’s membership.
Programme measurement of success
As part of the programme, delegates receive a dedicate Talent Development Coach and Mentor who undertakes reviews, feedback reports, telephone calls and co-ordinating of a 360 sales curriculum review.
• Commercial results
• Life Long Business Skills
• 70/20/10 approach for development sustainability
• Kirkpatrick Evaluation Levels: Results/Behaviour/Learning/Reaction
• Business improvement project
• SMART development action plan
Additional modules upon request
• In the field 1-2-1 coaching
• Sales Team Management , ‘Uncover the Leader in You’
• All programmes can be bespoke and incorporate company policy and procedures
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your interest please contact Paige Godsell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 854980.