Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Diploma in Merchant Management
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This course emphasises the requirement for all to be effective ‘time managers’. It is a prerequisite to the efficiency and level of customer service in any business. This workshop will identify practical ways to pre-plan, prioritise and structure a working day and reiterate the importance of delegation and teamwork.
Who would benefit?
Managers, Assistant Managers, Stock Control Managers, Yard Supervisor/Foreman, Counter Supervisor, Showroom Manager/ Supervisor and Transport Managers.
- Understand how time can affect the profitability of a business
- Develop personal time management
- The importance of delegating
- Effective objective setting
- How to manage own and team performance
- The importance of pre-planning.
- The importance of successful time management
- Setting “SMART” objectives
- Planning and organising staff resource
- Prioritising tasks
- Motivating self and team
-Time plan development.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your
interest please contact Paige Godsell at [email protected] or
call 02476 854980.