Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Managing Discipline, Dismissal & Absenteeism
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This workshop will provide attendees with the tools to enhance staff potential. It will show how to get the best performance from employees, through motivation, on the job development and practical support. Increasing staff performance can also improve staff retention through a mutual and professional respect.
Who would benefit?
Managers, Assistant Managers and Supervisors. Anyone with staff development as part of their responsibility.
-Recognise that most people want to do a good job but that a lack of key management interventions can seriously undermine this aim
- Identify how to keep staff focused to achieve greater results
-Use the important leadership skills of communication, motivation and delegation to empower employees to realise their full potential.
- Recognising and defining ‘talent’ – committing to ‘Theory Y’
- Performance expectations – outputs, inputs and pivotal situations
- How strong internal communications improve performance
How to register
- Giving feedback and measuring performance Performance appraisal – why we should ‘praise appraisal’
- Turning poor performance around and setting up a workable performance management structure
- Managing behaviour and discipline
- Motivation techniques
- Staff development and training.
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your
interest please contact Paige Godsell at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 02476 854980.