Regional or in-company
Further development opportunities
Social Media Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This one-day course will look at and help you understand how best to digitally market your organisation to your customers
Who would benefit?
Marketing Managers, IT Managers, Branch Managers, Business owners and Directors
- Creating multi-channel sales, fulfilment and customer service in the merchant sector
- What are your competitors doing digitally?
- Digital success cases within a B2B market
- Why companies have failed when they didn’t see digital as a priority
- New Ways of Working
- How can digital transform the Supply Chain & Operations?
- Establishing continuous innovation
- Transforming operational processes
- Empowering and enabling an agile workforce and culture
- Why it is important to establish a digital mind-set
- Creating the mix of digital and traditional operational culture
- What is leadership’s role in driving and sponsoring digital transformation?
- Setting priorities and key organisational messages
-How to START….
- Exploring the digital economy
- The quiet evolution of the techie tradesman’
- Why is digital important now?
- What are the key priorities for digital transformation?
- What are customers’ digital expectations and behaviours?
- Creating a customer-focused strategy
How to book
To book your place please contact Becky Stokes at [email protected] or call 02476 854980.