Skip to main content
Find a Member
Which Membership Is Right For Me?
What Our Members Say
Regional Centres of Excellence
Diversity in Merchanting
The Institute of Builders Merchants
Policy & Public Affairs
Changing the ratio
Aggregation of marginal gains
Leaving the European Union
Like a ton of bricks
BMF training centres
Jobs at the BMF
Website user guide
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
½ Day Webinar - Data Analysis with Excel
Excel has a wealth of powerful features that can help you analyse your data – if you know where to find them!
National, regional or in-company
Interactive online event (via Teams)
This course introduces a range of powerful and insightful tools that will help you understand your data better and produce reports with real impact
Who would benefit?
Anyone who records and analyses data
By the end of the training, you will be able to…
- Use a range of powerful data analysis tools.
- Create reports that give new insights into your data.
- How to check your data is suitable for analysis.
- How to Sort and Filter data to reveal trends.
- How to use the SUBTOTAL function to create a report.
- How to use basic statistical functions.
- How to analyse data with a Pivot Table.
- How to prevent errors during data entry.
- How to use Conditional Formatting to highlight key values and potential issues.
To book your place, please make sure you are
The price of this course is £200.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.
3/10/2022 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Keep me signed in