Philip Cripps, the BMF associate tutor for this course also has a great reputation as a business author. His latest book “Management in a Minute” is now in the Business Books best sellers list.
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The course is designed to provide delegates with a view from the perspective of the customer. Various ways of improving levels of customer service are examined, and delegates are provided with an opportunity to express views as to how both they and the company they work for can improve.
Who would benefit?
Any member of the team who has regular direct contact with customers. This includes Branch Management, Counter Sales, Internal Sales, Yard Operatives and Drivers. Course content will be tailored to suit the target audience. Objectives To equip delegates with the skills to engage pro-actively with customers
- What is a “customer”?
- What does the term “Customer Care” really mean?
- What does your customer want from you?
- What turns your customer off?
- How can we demonstrate genuine Customer Care?
- An introduction to the skills of conscious communication®
- To become a Conscious Communicator you need to avoid a number of significant traps.
- What is the difference between listening to a customer and just hearing what he says?
- How to ask the right questions when you are speaking with both Trade and Retail customers
- How to harness the power of “yes” when communicating with customers
- How to treat customer complaints, criticisms or objections as opportunities on which to capitalise and not obstacles to overcome.
- An introduction to the A.A.C.© approach
The style of the workshop
It is highly participative with opportunities for all attendees to practice new techniques and identify their strengths and development needs as a communicator.
The price of this course is £230.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.