What is it?
Your (web) copy has a huge impact on customer’s perceptions of your brand – both on and offline. Your (digital) copy is crucial to the way you inform, persuade and sell
This highly practical (online) copy writing course offers research-based best practice advice. Applying tried and tested copywriting techniques will dramatically improve your (online) sales and marketing performance. You can use the information you learn in everything from your printed flyers, brochures and leaflets to your web pages, email newsletters and social media.
You will learn from real-world case studies and re-writing exercises. This is an enjoyable way to learn and will help build your (online) copywriting skills. You’ll come away from the workshop energised and confident that you can transform your on and offline content.
Understanding Your Audience
- How to know what your audiences really think
- How people read both on and
- Adverts, offers and promotions – how to write this crucial material
Clarity and Persuasion
- How to attract their attention
- Design content and (web) pages that get your message across
- Front-loading your message
- Useful guidelines and exercises
Choosing the Right Language
- Choosing the right Tone of Voice
- Being concise
- The importance of grammar
- The use of jargon
- Constructing good quality paragraphs and sentences
Writing for the Web – Guidelines and Examples
- Home Pages
- Category pages
- Design pages for conversions (if applicable)
- FAQ’s and help pages
- Form design
- Email newsletters
- Social Media – Facebook and Twitter
- Copywriting for mobile devices
Writing for Print
- Direct Mail
- In-house vs. Outsourcing– how to decide
- Bringing all stakeholders on-board
- Developing review and editing processes
- Maintaining quality standards
Attend this course, and you will be able to:
- Understand the power of quality copywriting
- Write compelling content that both communicates and persuades
- Attract the attention of your target audiences
- Explain the differences between copy for print and online
- Develop internal copywriting processes for organisation
This course is for anyone involved in curating or editing (website) copy and social media content. Typical attendees include marketers, managers, copywriters, social media editors and website owners.
09.30 -16.30 each day - Lunch and refreshments included
The price of this course is £245.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.