Regional, remote, or in-company
Classroom based or via Zoom
1-2 day versions
Further development opportunities (other courses)
• Principles of merchandising
• Principles of purchasing
What do you get?
Workbook and Certificate of attendance
This comprehensive course gives the delegates an understanding of how stock affects profitability and service levels. Delegates will be able to demonstrate appropriate stock management techniques and gain an understanding of how to manage working capital and improve their bottom line profit.
Who would benefit?
Team leaders, Stock controllers, Supervisors, Procurement staff, Managers, Assistant Managers, or anybody that has a responsibility for managing stock.
• Understand how stock and working capital affect profitability
• Understand the principles of forecasting to set economic minimum & maximum levels
• Understand how to make better day to day decisions on stock
• Understand the importance of controlling shrink and why it’s your quickest route to improving bottom line profit.
• Planning procurement strategy
• Product segmentation
• Identifying core range
• Setting safety stock levels
• Calculating margin, stock days, and the cost of holding stock
• Reducing stock loss & shrink – areas at risk & how to control them
• Using the “Five R” process to reduce slow moving stock
• Increasing average ticket value through zonal merchandising
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The price of this course is £200.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.