Regional or in-company
The course is run over 3 days. 15, 16 & 17 November
Further development opportunities
Advanced Sales Training for Sales Executives
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
Who would benefit?
Newly appointed or existing Representatives, Staff with remote face-to-face contact with buyers.
Understand the customer to develop strong business relationships
Be aware of your selling style, strengths and weaknesses
Use effective verbal communication and efficiently identify customer needs
Be confident in qualifying and closing the sale
Find new and retain existing customers
Improve time management skills and territory management utilising planning techniques
Promote company brand and image professionally
Increase profits and maximise the bottom line
- The role of the Sales Representative
- The Sales Cycle and how to build rapport
- Understanding and dealing with different types of customer utilising Character Type Recognition
- Recognising the buying “motif” and Customer Key Drivers
- Creating a ‘win-win’ situation
- Individual selling styles and attributes of a professional sales person
- Dealing with difficult negotiations and situations
- Being an effective conduit between customer and branch
- Effective complaint handling
• Differentiating yourself from the competition whilst maintaining integrity
• Verbal communication skills: intelligent questioning, listening and challenging.
• Knowing when and where to discount. Gaining advantage from discounting.
• Asking for the order and handling sales objections.
• Following up quotations and effective outbound calling
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The cost of this course is £765 + VAT (price below is inclusive of VAT)