What’s App-ening at the BMF Annual Conference?
12 September 2019
For the first time, this year Conference delegates will have access to a great networking tool that will help them to maximise their time at the BMF’s Annual Members’ Conference
on 18-19 September at St George’s Park, Burton on Trent.
The BMF Conference
App will help them to meet other attendees, send messages, build their own personal schedule and access all the Conference
information they require.
The App is being launched today, giving delegates ample time to download and explore its key features before they go to the Conference.
Using the App, delegates will be able to:
- Access the full Conference programme, with live updates
- Find out more about the speakers
- Discover who else is attending
- Send direct messages to other delegates
- View exhibitor offers
- Receive push notifications to keep up to date with all Conference activities
- View slides from speaker sessions
- Access social media directly in the App and join Conference conversations
If you are attending, watch out for the email explaining how to download this helpful App and get the most from this fantastic annual industry event.
For more information about the Conference and Awards Dinner please click here