Marketing and Communications Manager
The BMF is the leading Industry Trade association that represents and protects the interests of Builders Merchants and Suppliers to the Merchanting Industry. Membership has grown by over 119% over the last 6 years and we now represent 710 Member companies who have sales approaching £32 billion per annum and employ 138,000 people in the Building Materials Industry.
We are looking for a full-time Marketing & Communications Manager, based at the Coventry office and reporting to the CEO. The person will:
- Coordinate and manage marketing programmes and material with BMF marketing and social media agencies
- Liaise with staff team on requirements, design, implementation of corporate material
- Identify key marketing opportunities
- Oversee daily activities with PR agencies, press and relevant organisations
- Overseeing and managing marketing budgets
- Making sure campaigns run to deadline and budget
- Management and organisation of various trade shows
- BMF stands and exhibitions
- Management and promotion of BMF activities and benefits of membership services through BMF website and digital/social media
- Providing monthly editorial content for trade magazines
- Management of production of company magazine issued quarterly, plus company handbook issued yearly, sector newsletters and writing editorial pages
- Management of Marketing Assistant and their key projects.
The role will require travel to the London office, members premises and other major Industry events throughout the UK. The ideal candidate will have experience of using a CRM system and Mailchimp or similar email marketing tools; experience within the building materials industry and/or working for a trade association in a marketing role; Based within a maximum of a one hour drive from the Coventry head office and possess good team work and project and time management skills.
Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on commercial experience.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to Richard Ellithorne, Company Secretary at email@example.com
. Closing date for applications Tuesday 17 March.