Regional or in-company
Practical classroom based
Further development opportunities
• Plumbing & Heating specific Measuring Quantities
What do you get?
Certificate of Attendance
This practical and specialist course introduces delegates to the skill of ‘taking off’ of materials from standard drawings. It is highly practical andwill enhance basic skills as well as improve competencies of delegates.
Who would benefit?
Anyone with the requirement to ‘take off’ materials from standard drawings or wanting to refresh their knowledge.
- Demonstrate knowledge of drawings
- How to follow the rational construction process
- How to ‘take off’ materials from basic drawings.
- General introduction
- Approximate estimates including liner meterage
- Sub structure
- Brickwork and blockwork
- Sand and cement
- Felt and tiles
- Board materials and finishings
- Scales and projections
- Square areas
- Concrete works
- Drainage superstructure
- Roof timbers
- Above ground drainage.
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
The price of this course is £230.00 + VAT, the price below is inclusive of VAT.