The BMF have partnered with leadership and strategy development specialists, QuoLux, who work with you, the leader, to acquire
the skills and confidence you need to become the best you can be, guiding you and enabling you to guide others.
Regional or in-company
Who would benefit?
Owner/ managers, MDs and senior managers of small and medium sized enterprises.
Learning occurs through a range of formats including an Overnight Experiential, Masterclasses, Coaching, Action Learning Sets, Shadowing and Re ection days. Further support is also available online.
What do you get?
Delegates can have their learning on LEAD accredited and receive a Postgraduate Certificate in Personal and Professional Practice from a British University which can form the basis for a Diploma and Master’s Degree.
The BMF have partnered with leadership and strategy development specialists, QuoLux, who work with you, the leader, to acquire the skills and confidence you need to become the best you can be, guiding you and enabling you to guide others.
QuoLux know how hard life can be when you’re in charge of a business. It takes a special type of person to take on so much responsibility and develop the range of skills needed to make a company successful – a task that at times may seem impossible.
Why should leaders struggle alone when they can gain from each other’s experience and knowledge? Our aim is to provide business leaders like you with the support you need to develop your skills.
Reasons to join LEAD
What makes people like you come on LEAD? What delegates all had in common is that they wanted to be better LEADERS and grow their businesses. Here are the most common reasons why people come on LEAD.
To be a better leader
How do I become a more effective leader?
- Step back, see the bigger picture and enhance your leadership skills. 75% of leadership is learnt.
- To help grow my business
- I am unsure on how to grow my business.
- I am experiencing difficulties in taking it to the next level.
- Find the time and space to take a strategic perspective, identify the opportunities and challenges that face your company and create practical solutions for growth.
- To learn new approaches & techniques
- What approaches and techniques do I need to develop me and my business?
- Exposure to tools, tips and techniques on how to increase the success of your business and how to positively affect interactions with your employees.
- To meet like-minded business people and share experiences
- My business is different so how can anyone understand what I face?
- Your problems can seem unique. Experience tells us otherwise.
- Overcome any personal shortfalls and weak spots
- How do I identify and prioritise my personal development needs?
- Even the best leaders can develop themselves and their business.
How to register
Training for this course is booked on demand. To register your
interest please contact Paige Godsell at email@example.com or
call 02476 854980.