The Forum will begin with tea/coffee and registration at 09:00 and commence at 09:30 and will finish by 14:00 with a networking lunch.
Agenda will be as follows:
09.30 Tea/coffee and registration
10.00 Welcome and BMF update - Chris Paul, EH Smith (Forum Chairman) and Richard Ellithorne, BMF
10.15 Speakers presentations including
Update on Earned Recognition - Phil Breen, DVSA
Tachographs and Infringment Management - Subir Gupta, Aquarius
Update on Driver skills shortage - Sally Gilson, FTA
Route Optimisation and scheduling of deliveries and digital proof of delivery - Pol Sweeney, Descartes
Fleet Risk Management - James Woolridge and Rob Wright, Miles Smith
12.30 Open forum and round up
This forum is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation, with ideally one of them being a Director or Manager.* To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
For further information about this event please contact Richard Ellithorne at email@example.com.
If you wish to cancel your booking/registration, no fee will be charged if cancelled before the day of the event. However, on the day of the event a fee of £20 will be charged for non attendance to cover the catering costs.
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore the above.
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
To view the full list of the latest BMF events click here