Skip to main content
Find a Member
Which Membership Is Right For Me?
What Our Members Say
Regional Centres of Excellence
Diversity in Merchanting
The Institute of Builders Merchants
Policy & Public Affairs
Changing the ratio
Aggregation of marginal gains
Leaving the European Union
Like a ton of bricks
BMF training centres
Jobs at the BMF
Website user guide
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
BMF Plumbing & Heating Forum Webinar - Oct 2021
The Forum for the Plumbing and Heating Forum has been scheduled for 21 October 2021 by BMF Regional Manager, Alex Clifford and will be held as a virtual event.
All meetings will be held in accordance with the BMF’s Competition Act compliance procedures, to the effect that at no time would there be any discussion on subjects t
hat were prohibited by the Competition Act 1998 or the Enterprise Act 2002. In particular, the issues of prices and market share or any other issues covered by the legislation would not be raised or discussed. If they were, the chairman would immediately terminate the meeting.
The agenda will include the following:
- BMF Industry Update - John Newcomb BMF CEO
- Product Sustainability - Alice Luckraft - Trade Director - Adey
- Product Life Cycles (Boiler Box Scheme) - Matthew Pierce APP Wholesale ( BMF Business Champion + Construct Zero)
- Green Heat (Heat Pumps - Air & Ground) - Kevin Fossey & Chris Price - Grant Engineering
- Legislation/Regulations Impact to business - Brett Amphlett - BMF Policy & Public Affairs
- GFK Plumbing & Heating Market Statistics - Emile van der Ryst - Senior Insight Manager Trade
For more information please contact Regional Manager Alex Clifford at
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in. * Please note terms and conditions apply - please see Event Terms and Conditions in the footer below.
How to book:
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else:
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore the above.
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
10/21/2021 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Keep me signed in