The Forum will be chaired by Mark Bradley, Managing Director of Plumbase, and is open to both Suppliers and Merchants. It is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation, with ideally one of them being a Director or Manager.*
Eddie Burrowes, Managing Director of STS Ltd says “We always find the BMF forums of value. Each time you learn something new from the speakers that you can implement in your own company and learn something about the way the industry works which you can capitalise on.”
09:30 Tea / Coffee refreshments
Cancellation Policy If you wish to cancel your booking/registration, no fee will be charged 7 days prior to the event, after 01/10/19 a fee of £25 will be charged for non attendance to cover the catering costs. This Forum is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation. To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
10:00 Welcome and Introductions, (BMF Chairman) - Competition Act 1988 & Enterprise Act 2002 - Mark Bradley, BMF P&H (Chairman)
10:15 Hydrogen Gas Boiler & Future Options? (Government 2050 Net Zero Emissions Target) - Viessmann
10:45 BMF Overview & Update/Transport & Environment (City Centre Clean Air Zones & Pending Legislation) - John Newcomb, BMF CEO & Brett Amphlett, BMF Policy & Public Affairs Manager
11:15 Tea / Coffee comfort break
11:30 Cyber Security -IT ( Prevention & Risk Mitigation ) ( GDPR ) - WT
11:50 Business Recycling (Environmental Costs to Business) - Anna James
12:10 UK Renewable Market ( Size, Trend, Future ) - MJ
12:20 Feedback -Comments -Questions - All
12:30 Lunch & Depart
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore the above.
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.