The Forum will be chaired by Mark Bradley, Managing Director of Plumbase, and is open to both Suppliers and Merchants. It is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation, with ideally one of them being a Director or Manager.*
Eddie Burrowes, Managing Director of STS Ltd says “We always find the BMF forums of value. Each time you learn something new from the speakers that you can implement in your own company and learn something about the way the industry works which you can capitalise on.”
0930 Tea / Coffee refreshments
Welcome and Introductions, (BMF Chairman) - Competition Act 1988 &
Enterprise Act 2002 - Mark Bradley, BMF P&H (Chairman)
1015 Hydrogen Gas Boiler & Future Options? (Government 2050 Net Zero Emissions Target) - Viessmann
1045 BMF Overview & Update/Transport & Environment (City Centre Clean Air Zones &
Pending Legislation) - John Newcomb, BMF CEO & Brett Amphlett, BMF Policy & Public Affairs
1115 Tea / Coffee comfort break
1130 Cyber Security -IT ( Prevention & Risk Mitigation ) ( GDPR ) - WT
1150 Business Recycling (Environmental Costs to Business) - Anna James
1210 UK Renewable Market ( Size, Trend, Future ) - MJ
1220 Feedback -Comments -Questions - All
1230 Lunch & Depart
If you wish to cancel your booking/registration, no fee will be charged 7 days prior to the event, after 02/10/19 a fee of £25 will be charged for non attendance to cover the catering costs.
This Forum is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation. To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore the above.
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.