The Forum will be chaired by Mark Mallinder, Marketing Director of EH Smith, and is open to both Suppliers and Merchants. It is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation, with ideally one of them being a Marketing Director or Marketing Manager.*
Eddie Burrowes, Managing Director of STS Ltd says “We always find the BMF forums of value. Each time you learn something new from the speakers that you can implement in your own company and learn something about the way the industry works which you can capitalise on.”
The event starts with refreshments at 09.30 and closes with a networking lunch at 13.00. The Marketing Forum presentations will include:
- Gavin Knowles (Marketing Manager), Howarth Timber: "Going back to basics"
- Jane Shepherd (MD) of Shepherd PR: "The value of regional PR"
- Steve MacDavid (Marketing & Ecommerce Director), Travis Perkins
- Mark Perkins, (Commercial Manager, Peak): "How AI is transforming marketing"
- Julie Chandler (MD) and Lauren Penny (Marketing and Operations Assistant), Chandler Material Supplies on their recent award-winning campaign
If you wish to cancel your booking/registration, no fee will be charged 7
days prior to the event, after 22/04/19 a fee of £25 will be charged
for non attendance to cover the catering costs.
This Forum is restricted
to a maximum of 2 people per organisation. To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after
you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on
behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.