This forum has been postponed until 30 September. Please click here to book on the 30 September event.
Eddie Burrowes, Managing Director of STS Ltd says “We always find the BMF forums of value. Each time you learn something new from the speakers that you can implement in your own company and learn something about the way the industry works which you can capitalise on.”
09.30 Arrivals and coffee
10.00 Welcome / Competition Act - Mark Mallinder, Forum Chairman and Marketing Director, EH Smith
10.05 Welcome from JCB - Darren Brookes, Business Development Manager, JCB Industrial
Delegates will have the opportunity to tour The Story of JCB after the Forum.
10.20 Introduction to ETIM: Product Classification Model - Dave Bate, ETIM Project Manager
10:40 Building customer loyalty - Peter Simpson, Global Head of Partnerships, Trustpilot
11.10 Networking break
11:40 BMF marketing update - Hannah Taylor, Marketing Assistant, BMF
11:50 UK Construction Week: 365
days of opportunities - Sema Tezel-Basbug, Senior Marketing Manager, UK Construction Week
12:00 Maximising trade events - Eddie Burrowes, Managing Director, STS
12:25 Making Moments Matter - Mark Mallinder, Marketing Director, EH Smith
12.50 Close - Mark Mallinder
12:55 Networking lunch
13:25, 13:30, 13:35 Story of JCB tour (staggered groups - PLEASE BOOK)
Please note there is a subsidised lunch provided, so a small fee of £10+VAT for this Forum will be required.
In the event of non-attendance, without notification please note your catering fee (£10+VAT) will be non-refundable.
This Forum is restricted
to a maximum of 2 people per organisation. To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after
you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on
behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
To view the full list of the latest BMF events click here