The Forum will begin with tea/coffee and registration at 09:00 and commence at 09:30 and will finish by 14:15 with a networking lunch.
09.30 - Mental Health awareness - why is it so relevant and identifying issues
10.15 - Dealing with issue - practical exercises
11.15 - Coffee break
11.30 - Practical exercise recap
11.45 - HSE stress management standards - including risk assessments
12.45 - Open discussion and summary
13.15 - close with networking lunch
14.15 - End
This forum is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation, with ideally one of them being a Director or Manager.* To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
For further information about this event please contact Richard Ellithorne at email@example.com.
If you wish to cancel your booking/registration, no fee will be charged if cancelled before the day of the event. However, on the day of the event a fee of £20 will be charged for non attendance to cover the catering costs.
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore the above.
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.