09.30 - Tea/coffee and registration
10.00 - Welcome and Introductions Andrew Laird Haldane Fisher Forum Chairman
10.10-15.00 will involve a one hour session on the topics shown below in running order that will include a presentation, table and group discussion and feedback: Lunch will be between 13.00-1345.
List of topics and presenters here:
- Louise Powell and Verity Williams from Travis Perkins talking about how they attract young people and millennials to their business.
- Jonathan Wood from Jelf will cover Employee Benefits.
- Ginny Hallam at Halborns will revisit the topic of Diversity and also provide an update on what is coming up on the Employment Law horizon.
- Mark Parrish from Cortexa will do an introduction to BMF Building Blocks.
- Open Forum.
Round up of days discussions, next Forum meeting date and potential content: Andrew Laird Forum Chairman.
This forum is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation, with ideally one of them being a Director or Manager.* To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
For further information about this event please contact Richard Ellithorne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel your booking/registration, no fee will be charged if cancelled before the day of the event. However, on the day of the event a fee of £20 will be charged for non attendance to cover the catering costs.
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore the above.
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.