09.30 Arrival - Tea & Coffee
10.00 Welcome & Introductions - Gary Good, Ridgeons part of the Huws Gray Group
10.10 Welcome and Overview from Crown Paints
10.40 BMF Update Presentation and new Strategy fo rmembers - John Newcomb BMF CEO
11.00 State of the Market and Update on the Sector - British Coatings Federation, Tom Bowtell CEO
11.30 Coffee & Networking Break
11.50 "How to best merchandise Decorative Products" Warrington Crown Decorating Centre - Store of the Year 2019
12.20 Industry Issues & Open Forum
12.50 Date andVenue of next meeting
13.00 Networking Lunch
If you wish to cancel your booking/registration, no fee will be charged 7
days prior to the event, after 09/04/19 a fee of £20 will be charged
for non attendance to cover the catering costs.
This Forum is restricted
to a maximum of 2 people per organisation.
1. Login - towards the top right of the page
2. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
3. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
4. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
5. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
6. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
4. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after
you have completed points 1 to 3 noted above / if you are doing this on
behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
For further information about this event please contact James Spillane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is available. To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.