09.30- Tea/coffee and registration
10:00 - Welcome and Introductions; John Newcomb, BMF CEO
10.10-13.00 will involve topics shown below include a presentation.
List of topics and presenters here:
- How they attract young people and millennials to their business; Verity Williams, Travis Perkins.
- Understanding Apprenticeships; Carmen Daley, BMF Apprenticeships Plus
- Our role within the ambassador campaign; Anne Pavey, DWP
- Building Materials Careers website overview, Hannah Taylor, BMF
- New ambassador campaign overview; Paige Godsell, BMF
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
For further information about this event please contact Paige Godsell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel your booking/registration, no fee will be charged if cancelled before the day of the event. However, on the day of the event a fee of £20 will be charged for non attendance to cover the catering costs.
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore the above.
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.