All meetings will be held in accordance with the BMF’s Competition Act compliance procedures, to the effect that at no time would there be any discussion on subjects that were prohibited by the Competition Act 1998 or the Enterprise Act 2002. In particular, the issues of prices and market share or any other issues covered by the legislation would not be raised or discussed. If they were, the chairman would immediately terminate the meeting.
Forum Agenda includes the following:
09.30- Tea/coffee and registration
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
10:00 - Welcome and Introductions; John Newcomb, BMF CEO
10.20-13.00 will involve topics shown below which include a presentation.
List of topics and presenters here:
- BMF Update: John Newcomb, BMF CEO
- An ambassadors journey: Samantha Hanks, BMI
- STEM Ambassador Scheme: Robert Smith, CITB
- Talent Retention Scheme and Talent View, Richard Smith
For further information about this event please contact Paige Godsell at [email protected].
If you wish to cancel your booking/registration, no fee will be charged if cancelled before the day of the event. However, on the day of the event a fee of £20 will be charged for non attendance to cover the catering costs.
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore the above.
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.